- Job Search
- Financial Services Litigation Solicitor
6th September 2019
Financial Services Litigation Solicitor
A Legal 500 rated international firm is looking to add a Financial Services Litigation Solicitor to the team in Manchester.
The department is headed by very well regarded Partner, surrounded by a team of very well thought of associates meaning you will get the chance to learn from a top class team. The group advises banks and alternative lenders in all areas of the financial services sector and prior experience of asset finance and consumer credit work will be highly valued.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for the development of their junior lawyers
- 1-5 PQE Financial Services Litigation Solicitor opportunity
- A department that is recommended for the quality of its advice and the consistency and depth within the team.
- Working with household names and blue-chip FTSE 100 companies
- Confident working as part of high-performing team
- Great firm and team culture
- Opportunity to advise on and draft documentation and assist clients in ensuring compliance with FCA rules and guidance, both on standalone issues and as part of large-scale projects.
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- Market leading and easily achievable bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4% pension and 4x life assurance
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018