- Job Search
- Corporate Crime & Investigations Associate
Corporate Crime & Investigations Associate
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Corporate Crime & Investigations Associate to join a top tier team in Manchester.
- Global law firm with strong presence in Manchester
- Top tier Corporate Crime and Investigations team
- Outstanding reputation with experience in all aspects of investigations into, and the prosecution of, contentious corporate crime
- Particular experience in bribery and corruption, dishonesty, corporate killing, breach of statutory duties and a wide spectrum of regulations.
- The role will be incredibly varied, and you will work closely alongside a Chambers-ranked partner
- Focussed on the investigation and prosecution of range of offences
- Examples include fraud, bribery and corruption, criminal anti-competitive behaviour, health and safety, environmental, food hygiene and safety, product safety, consumer protection (Trading Standards) and dawn raids.
- Litigation solicitor, 4PQE+
- Excellent academics and a strong training record
- You will have solid technical skills and have gained strong experience at a large regional, national or international firm
- You will be ambitious and happy to work as part of a team
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Extremely generous bonus scheme
- A supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity to progress
- Top quality Corporate Crime and Investigations work
If you're interested in this Corporate Crime & Investigations Associate opportunity, please get in touch with your CV or give us a call for a confidential discussion
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018