- Job Search
- Senior Commercial and IP Associate
Senior Commercial and IP Associate
This well regarded international law firm are looking to add a Senior Commercial and IP Associate to their award winning Manchester team.
Known for their dynamic and progressive culture they need an experienced candidate to help build the team as they enter their next phase of growth.
- An award-winning international law firm with a a full commercial offering
- Ranked Tier 2 in Chambers and Legal 500 for Manchester
- Working with clients with interests in sectors as retail, transport diverse as distribution, manufacturing, health, education, local government, sports, tech, media, telecoms and entertainment.
- Providing advice to a broad range of clients from corporates, public bodies (including local authorities, higher education institutions and NHS bodies) third sector bodies and SMEs to individuals, on a range of intellectual property and broader commercial matters.
- Senior Commercial and IP Associate to join the team to work with their existing national client base
- You will handle a mixed caseload of commercial and transactional work
- You will handle high-quality work with a wide range of national clients
- You will help to project manage complex public sector and business critical transactions
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Commercial Solicitor, 6+ years PQE
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Excellent drafting skills and first-rate technical knowledge
- Experience of IP and commercial contracts would be ideal
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holidays
- 4% pension and 4x life assurance
- Some flexible and agile working
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this Senior Commercial and IP Associate, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018