- Job Search
- Commercial Professional Support Lawyer
20th October 2019
Commercial Professional Support Lawyer
Commercial & Technology - Manchester (4-12PQE+)
An international, top tier firm is seeking a Professional Support Lawyer with at least 4 years of experience of commercial & technology work to join their leading team in Manchester. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis (will consider a 4 day week), this Commercial Professional Support Lawyer role comes with excellent opportunities for career progression and occasional international travel.
Your new firm & team
The successful Professional Support Solicitor will be joining a global commercial, IP and technology offering, Tier 1 ranked by both Chambers and The Legal 500. This sizeable, multi-partner team advises a client base of FTSE 100 and other unique national and international clients on all aspects of commercial & tech law including allied areas like IP and data protection.
Your new role
As the firm's new Professional Support Lawyer, you will:
- Assist with project work for the team
- Precedent Production & Know-How
- You will have an external facing, client focussed element including producing client bulletins and updates on how changes in commercial & tech impact their business
- Organise and assist with internal training sessions for fee earners
- Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally on occasion
- Producing technology and commercial updates
- Business development with clients working closely with colleagues in the marketing team
Salary and benefits
The firm will offer their new Professional Support Lawyer:
- £50,000 to £75,000 per annum+
- Attractive benefits package including excellent bonus
- Working from home policy
- Great team culture
- Support for professional development
To be considered for this Professional Support Lawyer role you will be a qualified Solicitor who demonstrates
- 4+ years of PQE as a Technology/Commercial Lawyer or in a comparable PSL role (previous PSL experience not required)
- Solid technology, commercial law experience and experience in dealing with allied areas like Corporate, Outsourcing and Data Protection
- Strong academic record
If you're interested in this Commercial Professional Support Lawyer role in Manchester, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018