- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
14th February 2020
Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Are you a Professional Indemnity Solicitor looking for the next challenge in your legal career? Do you aspire to work with an agile firm with a superb infrastructure?
An impressive opportunity for a Professional Indemnity Solicitor has surfaced at an award-winning international firm. This role will be based in Manchester and is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
About the Professional Indemnity Solicitor Role
As a Professional Indemnity Solicitor within this busy team, you will pick up a varied caseload across Professional Indemnity and Commercial Litigation. You will advise insurers and professionals facing professional negligence claims acting on numerous high value and sensitive claims for:
- insurance brokers
- construction professionals
- recruitment consultants
The team also handles a wide range of claims arising from Contractors All Risks and other construction project insurance policies. It is also experienced in the deployment of alternative dispute resolution techniques, including mediation and has significant adjudication experience.
The Professional Indemnity Candidate
The firm is seeking a Professional Indemnity Solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Good experience as a Professional Indemnity Solicitor
- The ability to work well with a wide range of clients
- A passion for Litigation
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and Benefits
The appointed Professional Indemnity Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- £42,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Great benefits including flexible and part time working
- A good existing client base
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- An excellent working culture
- Regular team social events
If you would like to be considered for this Professional Indemnity Solicitor opportunity, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018