- Job Search
- Pensions Solicitor
15th November 2019
Tier 2 international firm - growing pensions team - NQ+ PQE Pensions Solicitor
There pensions market has seen some really steady growth and on the back of a hire at the beginning of this year, this tier 2 pensions team in Manchester is looking to grow further.
What's on offer?
- Chance to join a specialist Pensions team, described as 'top-notch' in the Legal 500
- To partners, one legal director, one senior associate and two associates.
- Successful and busy team with a thriving trustee practice and advising a number of blue chip corporate clients on a wide range of pensions matters.
- Also working alongside city firms, the team engages in detailed, interesting work and is supported by a full-service commercial practice.
- Team highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers
- Excellent salary and benefits, with a strong bonus structure
- Interesting, high value and complex work without the long hours of corporate!!
- A positive collaborative working environment in a friendly, close-knit team
Who are they looking for?
- Ideally a lawyer who is already working in the pensions arena, or a bright lawyer who wants to specialise in Pensions Law
- You will have a good hands-on grounding in trust law, pensions law, commercial or corporate
- Academics are key in Pensions, which can be complex and intellectually challenging - minimum 2:1 and Commendation please
If you're interested in this Pensions Solicitor opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018