- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor has surfaced at a multi-office commercial practice. The successful candidate could come in at either Associate or Senior Associate level and this is a permanent, full time position within their Manchester team.
You will be working with some of the regions highest profile clients delivering transformation through working with individuals, third-sector and public-sector clients on complex employment instructions.
About the Role
The appointed Employment Solicitor will be taking on a caseload of mainly respondent work, supplemented with some executive level claimant work.
Key elements of the role:
- Working on an interesting and varied caseload of advisory and contentious work across a range of sectors
- Getting involved in training and seminars
- Working as part of a large employment team with extensive support from both above and below
- Taking the lead in developing the Manchester team
The ideal Employment Solicitor will have:
- 5+ years' PQE as an Employment Lawyer
- Experience of both contentious and non-contentious work (preferable)
- A respondent background
- A strong interest in business development
- Focus across the following sectors - Social Housing; Local Government; Education; and, Charities
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the Employment Solicitor:
- £45,000 - £70,000 per annum + benefits package
- Great office location with good technology and infrastructure
- Good work/life balance and a friendly office culture
- High level of staff retention indicating a happy workforce
- Some of the best work in the Cheshire market in a Legal 500 ranked team
- Strong importance placed on progression routes
To be considered for this Employment Solicitor opportunity in Manchester, please get in touch with a recent CV to apply today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018