- Job Search
- Professional Support Lawyer
Professional Support Lawyer - Commercial & Technology - London or Manchester
An international, Legal 500 rated firm is seeking a Professional Support Lawyer with at least 4 years of experience of commercial & technology work to join their leading team in either London or Manchester.
Offered on a full or part time (4 days), this Professional Support Lawyer role comes with excellent opportunities for career progression and occasional international travel.
Your new firm & team
The successful Professional Support Solicitor will be joining a global commercial, IP and technology offering, ranked by both Chambers and The Legal 500. This sizeable, multi-partner team advises a client base of FTSE 100 and other unique national and international clients on all aspects of commercial & tech law including allied areas like IP and data protection.
Your new role
As the firm's new Professional Support Lawyer, you will:
- Assist with project work for the team
- Precedent Production & Know-How
- An amount of external facing, client focussed responsibilities including producing client bulletins and updates on how changes in commercial & tech impact their business
- Organise and assist with internal training sessions for fee earners
- Opportunity to travel nationally and internationally on occasion
- Producing technology and commercial updates
- Business development with clients working closely with colleagues in the marketing team
Salary and benefits
The firm will offer their new Professional Support Lawyer:
- Commensurate with experience and location
- Attractive benefits package including excellent bonus
- Working from home policy
- Great team culture
- Support for professional development
To be considered for this Professional Support Lawyer role you will be a qualified Solicitor who demonstrates
- 4+ years of PQE as a Technology/Commercial Lawyer or in a comparable PSL role (previous PSL experience not required)
- Solid technology, commercial law experience and experience in dealing with allied areas like Corporate, Outsourcing and Data Protection
- Strong academic record
If you're interested in this Professional Support Lawyer role, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018