- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate
14th February 2020
Property Litigation Associate
Are you a Property Litigation Associate looking for the next challenge in your legal career? Do you aspire to work with an agile firm with a superb infrastructure?
This is an opportunity for a junior to mid-level property litigation associate to join an award-winning, international firm in their Tier 1 property litigation team in Manchester City Centre.
The Property Litigation Associate Role:
· Leading on a varied caseload from inception to completion across a range of property disputes including; rent arrears claims, possession actions and Landlord and Tenant Act applications)
· Impressive client base across a range of sectors including; transport, retail, marine, health, education, public sector, manufacturing and financial services.
· Leading on client relationships
· Opportunity to get involved in business development
· Assisting Partners and mentoring juniors
· Opportunity to join an award winning, international firm described by clients as "excellent, highly organised" and "really proactive"
· Opportunity to be part of an experienced team
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Solicitor 1 to 5 years PQE
· Experience in property litigation, property and commercial litigation
· Good academic record
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
An excellent and rare opportunity to join an international Tier 1 practice.
If you're interested in this Property Litigation Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018