- Job Search
- Transactional Lawyer - Litigation
Transactional Lawyer - Litigation
A leading global law firm is currently looking for a Transactional Lawyer - Litigation to join its office in the heart of Manchester.
The firm have had litigators successfully transition across into transactional work with a number of the current team having done so.
The Firm & The Team
- One of the world's largest and most profitable firms with 2,600+ lawyers in 30+ offices worldwide
- Extremely high value international transactions acting for a premium client-base
- Strong internal, one-firm culture
The Transactional Lawyer - Litigation Role
- The focus will be primarily on due diligence in M&A transactions across various legal disciplines
- Harnessing artificial intelligence and other innovative software solutions
- Primary areas of focus for review, analysis and reporting include corporate, commercial, IP contracts and real estate leases
- Opportunity to work alongside attorneys across the global network of offices
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales and/or a US jurisdiction
- Very strong academics with an ambition to handle complex international work
- Experience of managing projects and coordinating others
- A team player with good communication skills
- Top of the market salary plus a bonus scheme
- Flexible working available meaning it offers the much coveted work/life balance
- Competitive holidays and benefits package
If you're interested in this Transactional Lawyer - Litigation opportunity please apply now or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018