- Job Search
- Pensions & Incentives Solicitor
Pensions & Incentives Solicitor
This Pensions & Incentives team has a broad portfolio of clients including FTSE companies, multinationals, UK corporates, fast growth scale ups, central government and independent trustees.
Headed by a Legal 500 recommended Partner you will have access to some top quality retail sector clients and leading financial institutions.
What's on offer?
- Chance to join a specialist Pensions team, described as 'top-notch' in the Legal 500
- Successful and busy team with a thriving trustee practice and advising a number of blue chip corporate clients on a wide range of pensions matters.
- Also working alongside city firms, the team engages in detailed, interesting work and is supported by a full-service commercial practice.
- Team highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers
- Excellent salary and benefits, with a strong bonus structure
- Interesting, high value and complex work without the long hours of corporate!!
- A positive collaborative working environment in a friendly, close-knit team
Pensions & Incentives Solicitor role Responsibility:
- Work directly with clients both nationally and internationally to provide pensions and/or incentives advice and establish your own relationship with the clients or be part of a wider client team
- A key part of the role will be working together with the team to develop new clients and referrers, to grow the team further
- 90% of the work is stand-alone pensions or incentives advisory work and 10% is working in partnership with the national teams specialising in employment, corporate, litigation, financial services regulatory, commercial, insolvency or real estate.
Who are they looking for?
- Ideally a lawyer who is already working in the pensions arena, or a bright lawyer who wants to specialise in Pensions Law
- You will have a good hands-on grounding in trust law, pensions law, commercial or corporate
- Academics are key in Pensions, which can be complex and intellectually challenging - minimum 2:1 and Commendation please
If you're interested in this Pensions & Incentives Solicitor opportunity, please apply now or get in touch for a confidential market discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018