- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
2nd February 2020
Are you an Employment Solicitor looking for the next challenge in your legal career? Do you aspire to work with an agile national firm with a superb infrastructure?
There is a clear opportunity for a junior employment solicitor with minimum of 1 years PQE to join an industry leading team working with clients across the banking, insurance, financial services, retail, housing, leisure and technology sectors.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of national and international PLCs as well as major regional employers
The Employment Solicitor Role
- Based at the Manchester office with the chance to be involved in a national team
- Confident advising respondent clients with applicant experience beneficial
- Mix of tribunal , corporate support and general advisory work
- Working with household names and top level executives
- Your clients will mainly be in the banking, insurance, financial services, retail, housing, leisure and technology sectors.
- March 2020 1+ years PQE Employment Solicitor
- Experience gained at a highly reputable firm
- Strong academics with a strong desire to specialise in employment law
- Ambitious character that is motivated to learn
- Strong salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Easily attainable Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this Employment Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018