- Job Search
- Employment Associate
This global law firm seeks an Employment Associate to join its Tier 1 Employment team in Manchester and is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
The multidisciplinary team of over 1,500 lawyers in 45 offices across 20 countries provides unrivaled access to expertise and invaluable connections on the ground.
The firm are known for having oversight where law, business and government meet, giving you a voice, supporting your ambitions and achieving successful outcomes.
The Employment Team
- A number of highly recommended Partners
- A solid team of employment experts running international projects from Manchester
- Strength in all areas of employment practice with a FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 client list
- Breadth of Employment work includes many national, European and International clients
The Employment Associate Opportunity
- Work within this excellent, tier 1 Employment practice working on the full range of employment matters & projects (respondent)
- Mixture of Employment work including major projects; industrial actions and major tribunals
- This is not a Corporate Support function as this is not the main area of practice for the Manchester team
- Both leading matters and supporting Partners on large, complex matters as required
Benefits of the Employment Associate role
- Very competitive salary, with impressive bonus
- Quality work with a global law firm
- Business development and social opportunities
- Excellent training, development and progression where your contribution will genuinely be recognised
More about the ideal Employment Associate
- Associate - minimum of 2 years PQE
- Circa £50,000-£60,000
- Very strong benefits package
- Ambitious lawyer
If you're interested in this Employment Associate opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018