- Job Search
- Commercial Associate
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Associate has arisen in one of the leading commercial boutiques in South Manchester.
You will be provided with an opportunity to work on a range of commercial contracts for some of the leading big local and national based clients, picking up a broad caseload where no 2 days will be the same!
Commercial Associate Role Description:
This Commercial Associate position is a great opportunity for any commercial associate looking to work on a variety of contract types, across a range of sectors. It is a fantastic team with a great reputation and some of the most interesting work on the market.
Key elements of the role are as follows:
· Commercial Contracts drafted will include: Terms and Conditions, E-Commerce agreements, Supply agreements, procurement contracts, sponsorship agreements, IT contracts and some non-contentious IP
· You will also be involved in some GDPR advisory work
· Working in a high performance team with an excellent reputation
· Strong development opportunities, with clear route of progression
The Commercial Associate Candidate:
· 3+ years PQE
· Ability to juggle multiple clients simultaneously
· Good academics
· Strong commercial firms on CV
For this Commercial Associate there will be:
· A good salary - £40,000 - £60,000
· No individual billing targets so chance to develop your skillset with that added pressure
· Strong wider benefit package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Reputable partners on hand for training and advice
· Good progression opportunities
· Great work life balance, nobody in the office past 6pm
To be considered for this Commercial Associate position, please apply now with an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018