- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - Liverpool City Centre
Specialist property practice in Liverpool City Centre seeking property litigation solicitor.
The Property Litigation Solicitor Role:
· Issuing proceedings and managing both the Fast-Track and Multi-Track case through to conclusion including all directions;
· Typical cases include breach of covenant, service charge disputes, declaratory relief and forfeiture;
· You will have the chance to work alongside large institutional landlords, pension funds and asset managers
· The role represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their technical skills within an open and collaborative working environment.
· Competitive pay & benefits
· High quality work
· Opportunity to work alongside experienced individuals - fantastic litigation team
· Excellent client base- the firm has a strong reputation nationally and has key clients across London, the North West and the South East
· Contentious litigation experience
· A passion for property litigation
· Client facing skills
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a team
· The firm are in a position to consider candidates across a range of different PQEs and also candidates who are strong commercial litigators with a a strong interest in property litigation.
· Attention to detail and organisational skills
If you're interested in this property litigation solicitor opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018