- Job Search
- Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor
Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor
Are you a Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor looking for the next challenge in your legal career?
Do you aspire to work at a fantastic national firm with a superb infrastructure and state of the art offices in the centre of Manchester?
Has the recent lockdown changed your priorities and made you think about what else could be on offer whilst still giving you access to top quality work?
There is a clear opportunity for an experienced Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor with minimum of 4 years PQE to join an industry leading team working with some of the largest financial, automotive, telecoms and technology businesses in the UK quickly moving into a Senior Associate position.
- Very well regarded national firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of insolvency practitioners, banks and asset based lenders
The Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor Role
- Based at the Manchester office with the chance to be involved in a national team
- Confident advising company directors and businesses operating with financial difficulties, providing bespoke and innovative solutions.
- Acting for household name clients, this role will involve driving and leading on large scale litigation cases, working closely with the Partners in the team.
The Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor Candidate
- 4+ years PQE Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor
- Experience gained at a highly reputable firm
- Ambitious character that is motivated to learn
- Strong salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Easily attainable Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018