- Job Search
- Real Estate Litigation Senior Associate
14th October 2020
Real Estate Litigation Senior Associate
You will be given the chance to join the Real Estate Litigation department of an award winning full service commercial firm with a great work-life balance.
They have an excellent reputation for litigation and the department is led by leading ex-national partners meaning you will gain excellent experience. The quality of work matches any other teams in the market and you will be given plenty of autonomy.
The role is at senior associate level or above and is working just under the Partners.
The Real Estate Litigation Senior Associate opportunity:
· Work including landlord and tenant disputes, boundary disputes, property negligence, forfeiture of lease and insolvency issues
· Working with a top partner in the area and a large real estate litigation team
· Close contact with a local and regional client base
· Helping with the training and development of junior solicitors
· Involved in business development
· Good salary and package
· No individual targets creating a team-centric environment
· Modern, open plan office in a lovely area of South Manchester
· Hands on training, and clear and well defined progression plans for all solicitors
· Award winning firm with an excellent reputation
· Staff really enjoy working at this firm illustrated by an excellent staff retention rate and strong expansion rates
· High profile work
The Real Estate Litigation Senior Associate Candidate:
· Experience working in a busy real estate litigation team
· 6+ years PQE is the preferred level although candidates outside of this will be considered
· Broad real estate litigation experience is essential, good training will be provided on top of this
If you are a Real Estate Litigation Associate looking for a firm that has realistic expectations, a great working culture and fantastic work this is a great opportunity to make the step up.
You will be client facing and presiding over an excellent caseload immediately and throughout.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018