- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
£60,000 - 100,000
20th November 2020
Commercial Litigation Associate
This Top Tier commercial litigation team are looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation Associate to join their highly rated team in Manchester city centre.
You will form part of a high-performing team and quickly move into a leadership position if this is something you are looking for.
- Global firm with more than 2,400 people across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Recognised leaders in Litigation, Health, Real Estate and Insurance
- A well-recognised and popular firm that has a 250 year history
- State of the art offices in Manchester, Leeds and London
The Commercial Litigation Associate Opportunity
- Experienced Commercial Litigation Associate, 5 years PQE and above
- You will join a busy and dynamic team that handles heavyweight commercial litigation
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Solicitors
- Varied caseload of contentious commercial matters including the obtaining of emergency interim relief, supervising Search Orders, shareholder disputes and much more
- Handling high-profile and high-value disputes often with cross-border elements
The Commercial Litigation Associate Candidate
- Strong commercial experience at a reputable firm
- The chance to make the role your own dependent on experience
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- German language skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary
- 24 Days Holiday (increases by 1 on 3rd, 4th and 5th year of service)
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
If you're interested in this Commercial Litigation Associate opportunity, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018