- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor has arisen in one of the leading commercial boutiques in Manchester.
You will be provided with an opportunity to work on a range of commercial contracts for some of the leading big local and national based clients, picking up a broad caseload where no 2 days will be the same!
Commercial Solicitor Role Description:
This Commercial Solicitor position is a great opportunity for any Commercial Solicitor looking to work on a variety of contract types, across a range of sectors. It is a fantastic team with a great reputation and some of the most interesting work on the market.
Key elements of the role are as follows:
· Commercial Contracts instructions will include: Terms and Conditions, E-Commerce agreements, Supply agreements, procurement contracts, sponsorship agreements, IT contracts and some non-contentious IP
· You will also be involved in some GDPR advisory work
· Working in a high performance team with an excellent reputation
· Strong development opportunities, with clear route of progression
The Commercial Solicitor Candidate:
· 5+ years PQE
· Ability to juggle multiple clients simultaneously
· Good academics
· Strong commercial firms on CV
For this Commercial Solicitor there will be:
· A good salary - £55,000 +
· A busy team so the chance to develop your skillset without that added pressure
· Strong wider benefit package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Reputable partners on hand for training and advice
· Good progression opportunities
· Great work life balance, nobody in the office past 6pm
To be considered for this Commercial Solicitor position, please apply now with an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018