- Job Search
- In house commercial property lawyer
Our client is a significantly sized North East business, with a turnover in the many hundreds of millions, and several thousand employees across the UK The company operates in a highly competitive industry sector and its products and services are used by millions of people every day. They have a well established legal team which work closely with the business partners, and it is acknowledged as a very positive environment in which to work
The current need is to recruit a commercial property lawyer to the team to take on a very diverse properly related role, and interacting with senior business partners. Some examples of the scope of the role include:
- Legal support for a variety of commercial property matters in the business, including reviewing and providing legal risk analysis in respect of various types of real estate documentation, liaising with tax, insurance and procurement teams and participating in area & functional decision-making meetings.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide legal guidance on property related strategies and decisions.
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial property contracts, leases, and other real estate legal documents.
- Supporting the business in a variety of large projects and their associated infrastructure agreements.
- Providing general legal and governance assistance for the Property Team.
You'll be an experienced property lawyer with a strong understanding of commercial landlord and tenant law, property transactions, and regulatory compliance. You'll need to be a real problem solver, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You'll probably with at least 4 years' pqe to have the knowledge required - but this isn't set in stone, and will also depend on aptitude and attitude
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercially minded Real Estate lawyer to move in house to a responsible position, taking on a very interesting and wider ranging role, and additionally get involved in work outside a purely property related brief. They operate a hybrid working model and offer a generous remuneration package. For more information please get in touch without delay
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like