- Job Search
- In-house Commercial Lawyer
A commercial lawyer is required for an interesting and varied position with a very well respected and successful business based in Yorkshire. The business is known as a great place to work, supports flexible working and part time roles, and has an established and friendly legal team. This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract with a strong chance the role will be made permanent
This role has a strong technology slant will involve advising on advertising, software. marketing, regulatory matters, technology projects and social media
Sitting within the wider In-house legal team, you will have responsibility for;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements in relation to digital projects, including social media, and other related contracts
- Assisting with compliance matters, including advise on promotions, labelling, advertising, T&Cs, and marketing
- Working alongside external Counsel in relation to the trademark portfolio and other IP related matters
- More than 4 years PQE, ideally with some In-house experience
- A broad commercial background - comfortable drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements,
- An interest and some experience in IT contracts (ideal though not essential)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018