- Job Search
- In house personal injury manager
A major UK business, and household name, is looking to expand their in house litigation function.
Their in-house Claims Team is responsible for handling a range of Employer, Public and Product liability claims. It's a unique set up with a diverse caseload where the team has full ownership of claims from inception through to settlement. We are now looking to help them recruit an in house personal injury specialist as Claims Manager to continue to drive and improve the performance of the team.
This role would suit individuals with strong claims management backgrounds who are looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fast paced environment.
You will have strong demonstrable experience managing claims teams including volume pre-litigated or MOJ claims. Whilst not directly handling litigated matters, you will need strong litigation and CPR knowledge to ensure continual improvements in processes and handling, as well as ensuring we have effective partnerships on litigated claims. You will be involved in:
* The development and management of the Claims Handling Team, including claims handling strategies and processes, as well as overall technical input.
* Managing a small caseload of high value personal injury claims working alongside our external providers to ensure proactive management and resolution.
* Manage and develop effective partnerships with external providers and suppliers.
* Mentoring and leadership of direct reports and the wider Claims Handling Team.
* Leading the Claims Handling Team to ensure effective delivery against KRAs and strategy.
As the in house personal injury manager, you have a tangible contribution to make not only directly to our claims management approach, but also to the processes and risks within the wider business. You'll need:
· A thorough understanding of personal injury matters, litigation and commercial risk
· Ability to explain complex legal matters to non-legal personnel including customers
· Ability to manage a large team
· Ability to deal with budgets and strategy plans
On offer is a highly competitive remuneration package, which includes a car allowance, bonus, pension and BUPA healthcare.
Interviews are already underway, so if you might be interested to learn more, please get in contact as soon as possible.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018