- Job Search
- In house legal counsel
A major international brand with a global annual turnover well in the billions is seeking to recruit a lawyer to join their legal department. Working as part of a close-knit, experienced team and reporting directly to the UK Head of Legal this role offers significant responsibility and room for progression from day one.
This business is a market-leader and highly-recognisable international brand, playing a crucial day to day role for leading businesses and household names from all sectors, including but not limited to automotive, fashion, retail, technology and healthcare.
Working with an established, close-knit legal team you will be responsible for:
- drafting a wide variety of procurement and commercial documents
- providing procurement and general legal advice to other functions within the business
- advising on all legal aspects relating to the tender process, negotiation of contract and potential disputes
- providing legal updates and training to the business
- assisting in the management of external counsel.
The legal team take on a crucial role, instrumental in negotiating and winning business and advising other teams on key business decisions. As a result it is important to demonstrate strong drafting and negotiation skills, a high level of confidence and maturity as well as the ability to provide succinct, commercially-focused advice. This is an ideal role for an ambitious 2-5 years qualified solicitor seeking an opportunity to progress within a major organisation.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018