- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A world leading engineering technology business is seeking a 1-3 PQE corporate/commercial lawyer to join the team as Legal Counsel at their UK Head Office in Cambridge.
This business is a truly global market leader which plays a key role in the creation of major projects, manufacturing processes and design technology for the largest businesses and brands on the planet.
Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, the Legal Counsel will take on a diverse workload including:
- Providing support on M&A matters;
- Supporting the business' Procurement function;
- Assisting with Compliance and GDPR matters;
- Supporting on contentious matters; and
- Working closely with the other Legal teams on general commercial matters and providing ad hoc legal advice to the rest of the business.
The Legal Counsel will need to be a UK-qualified lawyer with strong commercial acumen, capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Whilst this role would suit a generalist, any corporate M&A experience would be highly beneficial.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018