- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A fast-growing, global organisation which offers industry-leading products to key sectors is seeking a commercial lawyer to join the team as Legal Counsel at their Head Office in Milton Keynes/ London office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal- EMEA, the Legal Counsel will support all EMEA operations, working on a variety of commercial and corporate work including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all commercial contracts, including services, software/SaaS/ IT contracts etc;
- Providing commercial and legal advice to key stakeholders within the business;
- Support on company secretarial matters for group's EMEA legal entities;
- Support the Head of Legal- EMEA with ad-hoc matters including the creation and implementation of legal and contract management tools/ processes for streamlining and maintaining records etc
- Liaise with external counsels where required;
- Write reports and updates to the various business divisions; and
- Assisting on other areas of law as and when required, including data protection, compliance and employment matters.
The successful applicant will be a commercial lawyer with 1-5 PQE, ideally with previous in-house experience. Any IT/software contractual experience would be highly beneficial, but the key element is strong general contractual experience. French or German language skills are also desirable but not crucial.
This is a small but well-regarded team in the business and represents a superb opportunity for a Legal Counsel seeking to gain experience working for a well-regarded business on international work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018