- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A major international brand with a global annual turnover well in the billions is seeking to recruit a 0-3 PQE solicitor to join the team as Legal Counsel in their UK Head Office in Milton Keynes. Working as part of a close-knit, experienced team and reporting directly to the UK Head of Legal this role offers significant responsibility and room for progression from day one.
This business is a market-leader and highly-recognisable international brand, playing a crucial day to day role for leading businesses and household names from all sectors, including but not limited to automotive, fashion, retail, technology and healthcare.
Working with an established, close-knit legal team you will be responsible for:
- drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts with major clients across all sectors;
- advising on all legal aspects relating to the tender process, negotiation of contract and potential disputes;
- liaising with legal colleagues in other regions on cross border agreements;
- advising the group's other departments, including sales and marketing, on any ongoing issues and ad hoc queries; and
- assisting in the management of external counsel.
The legal team take on a crucial role, instrumental in negotiating and winning business and advising other teams on key business decisions. As a result it is important to demonstrate strong drafting and negotiation skills, a high level of confidence and maturity as well as the ability to provide succinct, commercially-focused advice. Any in-house experience would be favourable but not mandatory. This is an ideal role for an ambitious 0-3 years qualified solicitor seeking an opportunity to progress within a major organisation.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018