- Job Search
- Interim Commercial Lawyer
A leading national retailer is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their team for a period of 6 months. The role would suit someone adept at working independently and with significant experience advising on commercial contracts, including sales, marketing, and procurement.
Operating from over 300 locations nationwide, providing goods and services to consumers and businesses, this company has a number of projects in the offing which is seeing a requirement for an additional lawyer to join on a 6 month contract. The client is looking for a commercial lawyer to assist the legal team with a variety of commercial matters.
The role will involve;
· Providing legal advice on all contractual matters;
· Working closely with the sales and procurement teams to draft and negotiate a variety of contracts
· Reviewing and responding to invitation to tender from a broad range of organisations, public and private sector
· Working closely with the marketing team to review, draft, and negotiate contracts
· Providing advice to the business on wider legal issues such as data protection, competition law, and other changes in legislation
This is a 6 month contract, office based just north of Birmingham.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018