- Job Search
- In-house IT Lawyer - Remote working
18th November 2020
Are you a c.4 PQE Commercial Lawyer with IT experience looking for a role in-house which combines a good level of responsibility with a strong work/life balance?
I'm working with a leading business seeking a remote-working lawyer to take responsibility for their IT matters, about to embark on major business transformative IT projects.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for providing legal advice to the business on a wide range of IT related agreements including:
- Cloud computing service agreements: Software as Service (SaaS), Hosting Agreements, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) & Platform as a Service (PaaS;
- Application Programming Interface (API) Agreements;
- Software Licensing Agreements;
- IT Hardware Repair and Maintenance Agreements;
- Data Analytics Software Agreements;
- Assistance with RFP language (telephony);
- Social Media Terms/Policies; and
- Data Privacy reviews/compliance amendments/Data Protection Agreements.
There is also the opportunity to support the Commercial team on issues such as:
- Sponsorship Agreements;
- Agency Agreements;
- Extension Agreements;
- Product Purchase and/or Maintenance Agreements;
- Service Agreements (Cleaning, Catering, Translation);
- Consultancy Agreements;
- NDAs; and
- Heads of Terms.
The successful applicant will have good experience in IT-related matters, looking to balance an exciting in-house role with substantial flexibility. This is a superb opportunity for an IT Lawyer to join a rapidly growing business about to embark on a major IT transformation project.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018