- Job Search
- Legal Counsel - 12 month FTC
A market leading business operating over 50 sites across the UK is seeking an Interim Legal Counsel to support the team over the next 12 months.
The company's head office is based in Central London, but they are able to accommodate candidates from further afield who would work remotely and travel to London for very occasional meetings once restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so.
The Interim Legal Counsel will work with the wider team to cover matters relating to:
* Providing pro-active commercial support and advice to internal customers and ensure compliance with the company's policies and procedures.
* Drafting, negotiating, advising on simple and more complex commercial contracts and engaging with the procurement, supply chain and clinical services teams.
· Advising on both contentious/ non-contentious commercial issues.
* Advising the business on the interpretation of commercial contracts.
* Due diligence on acquisitions /sales.
* Updating precedent contracts and terms and conditions as and when required, managing client's expectations, legal research and contributing to the department and business know-how.
The business is currently undergoing a major growth spurt and has a number of key projects under way.
The Interim Legal Counsel should possess 6+ years of strong commercial contracts experience, with any additional experience in procurement or contentious matters also being an advantage.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018