- Job Search
- In-house Counsel
A superb opportunity to join a global leisure business has arisen in Northamptonshire. Operating from the UK Head Office the In-house Counsel will provide commercial legal advice to the business and its brands across the EMEA, India and Asia regions.
The business can be flexible on level and mould the role to fit. Substantial home-working is available.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal based abroad, this is an extremely varied role and the In-house Counsel's responsibilities will encompass:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts;
- Advising the business on consumer law, compliance and regulatory issues;
- Assisting the Head of Legal with Corporate and M&A;
- Assisting with company secretarial duties;
- Reviewing new initiatives from a risk perspective; and
- Liaising with external counsel on key projects.
The successful applicant will have 2-5+ years' PQE in a commercial setting and be interested in taking on a broad remit of work. Strong commercial contracts experience is crucial.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018