- Job Search
- Paralegal - 1 year FTC
A major London-based property development company is seeking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal/Junior Lawyer to join the team on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
Working alongside the Head of Legal and Senior Counsel, the successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring leasing transactions progress efficiently across this major company's extensive portfolio, liaising with high profile tenants.
The Commercial Property Paralegal will support the team on:
- Negotiating leases and lease renewals, ensuring the company's policies are followed across the extensive retail portfolio throughout negotiations;
- Ensuring internal processes for new lettings, renewals and rent renewals are followed in a timely manner;
- Assisting the Senior Counsel on complex transactions as required;
- Driving transactions through to completion, liaising with management and external counsel as required; and
- Building effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
The successful applicant will have experience in Landlord and Tenant matters from a commercial perspective. You will have a keen interest in working in-house in a challenging but rewarding environment, and ideally be available from mid- to late- August.
On offer is a strong salary and flexible working. Some office time will be required when conditions allow.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018