- Job Search
- Commercial Property Paralegal - 1 year FTC
27th September 2021
A major property company is seeking to recruit an interim Commercial Property Paralegal to join the team on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract, available as fully remote working
This position is available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Working alongside the Head of Legal and Senior Counsel, the successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring leasing transactions progress efficiently across this major company's extensive portfolio, liaising with high profile tenants.
The interim Commercial Property Paralegal will support the team on:
- Negotiating leases and lease renewals, ensuring the company's policies are followed across the extensive retail portfolio throughout negotiations;
- Ensuring internal processes for new lettings, renewals and rent renewals are followed in a timely manner;
- Working alongside the Senior Counsel on complex transactions;
- Driving transactions through to completion, liaising with management and external counsel as required; and
- Building effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
The successful applicant will have experience in Landlord and Tenant matters from a commercial perspective. You will have a keen interest in working in-house in a challenging but rewarding environment, and ideally be available immediately.
On offer is a strong salary and flexible working. This is a superb opportunity to work flexibly and pick up valuable in-house experience.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018