- Job Search
- Sole Counsel - Construction
A leading national construction company is seeking an experienced 6+ PQE Construction Lawyer to join the team as their first In-house Counsel.
Based in the East Midlands, the company is easy to get to and offers substantial home working.
The company operates across industrial, multi-room, civil and residential sectors and have experienced major growth over the past 4 years.
The In-house Counsel will be responsible for:
- Negotiating and drafting a range of construction contracts, with experience of JCT Design & Build and the NEC/ICC suite of contracts being utilised;
- Preparing and maintaining legal precedents and templates;
- Advising the Board of and regulatory changes which may affect the company;
- Managing external counsel; and
- Advising on and avoiding any potential disputes.
This position will suit an experienced Construction Lawyer seeking an in-house opportunity within the sector which carries a great deal of responsibility and works closely with senior management.
On offer is a good balance of home- and office-working as well as a strong salary and package.
Placing People in Companies Like