- Job Search
- FS Litigation Disputes Lawyer
FS Litigation Disputes Lawyer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an NQ-3 PQE FS Disputes Lawyer to join a highly regarded Financial Services & Disputes litigation team based in Bristol.
Role and requirements
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, mortgage litigation, contentious regulatory work, breach of duty and fraud
- Assessing, and progressing a varied litigation caseload typically emanating from banks and mortgage lenders
- Assisting more senior solicitors, associates, legal directors and partners on larger cases and class actions
- NQ-3 PQE
- Completed commercial litigation seat as part of training contract
- Previous experience working as part of a FS Disputes team (not essential but favourable for those 1+ PQE)
- Genuine interest in the financial services industry
- You will form a part of an extremely successful FSDI team in the UK
- Join a highly regarded law firm with excellent quality work
- Expect an excellent salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance
- Support and continued development training
If you're interested in this FSDI vacancy in Bristol plesae contact Uma Aslam at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like