- Job Search
- Commercial Data Privacy/Tech - Senior Associate
Commercial Tech & Data Privacy Senior Associate - Bristol
A supportive and collaborative smaller national firm is looking to expand its commercial offering and hire an experienced technology & data privacy lawyer to join its Bristol office.
. You would be working closely with 2 partners whilst leading large scale (often global) privacy projects on traditional tech and emerging tech matters such AI, drone management, blockchain solutions.
· Clients include both regional and national, household names.
· The firm has a great track record of developing and progressing their lawyers as well as supporting their mental & physical well-being.
· Excellent benefits, including 28 days annual leave (plus birthday), hybrid working and sabbatical every 5 years.
· This is a Senior Associate role and applications from Associates who are looking for a step up are welcome.
You will be an experienced data privacy & tech lawyer with at least 4 years' PQE looking for your next step up or looking to further develop your career in this area with a firm that offers genuine opportunities and career progression.
To find our more or to apply please contact Uma Aslam at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like