- Job Search
- Commercial Disputes Solicitor
Commercial Disputes Solicitor
Exciting opportunity for an experienced disputes lawyer to join an international commercial disputes resolution team in Bristol.
- You will be defending a range of professionals in the technology sector and act for the major insurers in this sector.
- Work with a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies.
- Operate at the cutting edge of this emerging area of law.
- Sensible hour's targets, bonus up to 25% and commitment to genuine work life balance.
- Well-liked working culture, good investment in professional development.
- 4+ PQE with experience within a professional liability/commercial disputes practice.
- Ability to take the lead on cases.
- Excellent communication, relationship and client handling skills.
- Experience of these practice areas is not essential as training and support will be given.
If you're interested in this vacancy and would like to discuss further please contact Uma Aslam at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like