- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
An excellent role has arisen with a leading Bristol firm who undertake London quality work. They are seeking a commercial litigation solicitor who has one to three years' post-qualification experience to join their Tier 1 ranked team in Bristol. This role will offer the successful candidate access to a fantastic quality commercial litigation work and excellent progression prospects.
· The firm carry out litigation for businesses and organisations based nationally and internationally;
· They are regularly involved in arbitrations and dispute resolution procedures, in addition to acting in major regulatory and criminal investigation;
· The successful candidate will be joining a team that routinely advises listed and international businesses.
· Applicants should have strong communication skills, a good academic record and the ability to work as part of a team;
· This structure of the team will support the appointment of a candidate that is newly qualified to two years' post qualified experience gained in a financial service practice with experience gained at leading city, national or regional practice.
· On offer is a competitive salary
· An excellent work environment with good quality work.
To apply for the position of Commercial Litigation Solicitor please contact Vin Murria. Vin specialises in placing candidates into the top firms in Bristol and across the M4 Corridor covering the Home Counties.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018