- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor.
Property Litigation Solicitor. BCL Legal are assisting a Top 100 law firm who are seeking to employ an NQ-4 years Property Litigation Solicitor to join their highly regarded team, in Bristol.
· You will be working on a diverse caseload to include high value disputes, acting for public sector and private sector clients.
· The role will involve advising on a broad range of property disputes, including developmental and landlord & tenant disputes;
· The work is intellectually challenging so a good academic background is required, strong communication skills and the ability to think commercially are required attributes.
· Applications are sought from qualified solicitors who have exposure to commercial property litigation. This will have included exposure to 54' Act matters as well as more complex disputes.
· An competitive salary package;
· Excellent working environment and a collegiate environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018