- Job Search
- Travel Litigation Solicitor
Travel Litigation Solicitor.
BCL Legal is assisting a top 50 UK law firm who is seeking to employ a qualified Litigation Solicitor to join their respected Travel, Tourism and Insurance team, based in Exeter. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier firm working on a broad caseload of Travel Litigation matters.
· The successful candidate will manage your own caseload of Claimant and Defendant Litigation matters which include both England & Wales and international jurisdictional claims.
· Work professionally with a range of clients actively building and maintaining strong relationships.
· Support and delegate work to junior members of the team as well as providing support to Partners where needed.
· Qualified Solicitor and previous experience working on Travel Litigation matters.
· A Strong academic record.
· You should be able to demonstrate strong written, verbal and organisation skills.
What's on offer?
· A highly competitive salary.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Ongoing support.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Vin on 0121 236 2623 for further information
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018