- Job Search
- Agricultural Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 2-4 years' PQE Litigation Solicitor to join a top 100 UK law firm, based in Bristol. This role would suit an ambitious and motivated Property Litigation Solicitor who is looking to further their career working within a top tier Agricultural Property Team.
The role will include advising on:
* Landed estates
* The ideal candidate will be at least 2-4 years' PQE solicitor with previous litigation experience
* You should be able to demonstrate strong written, verbal and organisation skills
* You must be able to deal with clients confidentially on a day to day basis.
What's on offer?
* A highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Vin on 0121 236 2623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018