- Job Search
- Senior Employment Solicitor
£80,000 - 100,000
Senior Employment Solicitor
A senior employment associate is sought for a top national law firm based in London. This is a great opportunity for a an employment associate looking for a step up or for a senior employment associate to explore a new and challenging opportunity.
- The senior employment associate will be tasked with dealing with a mixture of contentious and non contentious work, predominately advising employers. However from time to time will work with senior executives and company directors. Matters you will cover will range from unfair dismissal and harassment claims through to advising on complex TUPE matters.
- Working collaboratively with other offices servicing the firm's national and international clients
- Supervising and supporting more junior members of the team.
- You will have at least 5 years of PQE as an employment solicitor/associate or less PQE but with significant pre qualification employment law experience.
- Experience of dealing with a broad range of employment matters - particularly for defendant clients.
- Good delegation and organisations skills.
- A chance to work with one of the leading national firms in the UK.
- A clear career progression plan set for you from the offset.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure as well as other generous benefits.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018