- Job Search
- Tax Disputes Associate
Tax Disputes Solicitor
We are delighted to be working with on a fantastic tax disputes role with a UK-led international practice in London who are seeking someone between 1-5 PQE to join their highly regarded team.
The Role & Opportunity:
- The firm are looking for someone with desire to develop a broad practice across the whole range of contentious tax matters, including both private client and corporate tax.
- You will be working with a wide ranging tax disputes portfolio ranging from income tax, CGT, corporation tax, VAT and IHT - for both entrepreneurs and commercial clients.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in business development and work with a sole partner in further developing the practice.
- This is a role with considerable client contact, often involving complex international subject matters.
- They are seeking a solicitor from 1-5 PQE, either from a tax background keen to specialise in disputes or from a commercial disputes lawyer with tax experience.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a noted partner for this work in growing a practice area.
- To work and develop within a supportive environment
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018