- Job Search
- Corporate Tax - Senior Associate / Principal Associate
£90,000 - 130,000
15th September 2020
Corporate Tax - Senior Associate / Principal Associate
Corporate Tax Senior Associate. A corporate tax senior associate or principal associate is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the London offices of a leading law firms. As a corporate tax senior associate in the team, you'll have access to a excellent quality of work advising corporate clients.
· To work as a corporate tax solicitor in a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked team.
· The team provides direct advice to clients on matters relating to general tax liabilities and group structures, in addition to supporting the firm's busy corporate, real estate and banking teams.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong academic record.
· Excellent technical knowledge of corporate tax matters.
· 5+ years' PQE at leading City or large regional law firm.
· Desire to work for a market leading legal practice.
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to be recognised as a key team member within a non-hierarchical environment.
· Clear career progression opportunities.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious corporate tax senior associate seeking to work as a corporate tax senior associate in collaborative environment, this position will suit.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018