- Job Search
- Intellectual Property (IP) Solicitor
£80,000 - 100,000
Intellectual Property Solicitor
An Intellectual Property solicitor with mixed non-contentious and contentious IP experience has an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a UK-led international practice.
As a IP solicitor in a team you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting array of complex work.
· This specialist team advices clients on a broad range of IP mattes including: trade marks, passions off, designs, patents of both a contentious and non-contentious nature.
· They are part of a larger IP team that has substantial expertise in advising on all aspects of portfolio management, monitoring and product development.
· The ideal candidate will be an experienced commercial litigation solicitor with in excess of 4 years' PQE;
· A mixture of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property is preferred, however, the firm is flexible on the amount of experience gained (you don't need to be a specialist IP litigator).
· The firm offer a competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits
· Opportunity to work in a team that focuses entirely on IP work.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018