- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Employment solicitor to join the Legal 500 ranked Employment team of one of the largest, fastest growing firms in the East Midlands at its Derby office.
* Manage a varied caseload that may include:
Providing employment law advice to education and commercial clients;
* Drafting advice reports, supporting clients with processes and other documentation such as settlement agreements;
* Assisting clients with HR processes and procedures;e
* Handling cases through tribunal proceedings;
* Providing support on employment issues arising in transactions.
* Be involved in marketing and business development of both the department and the firm more generally.
* Assist with the development and supervision of more junior team members.
* Develop relationships with the department's key clients.
* Qualified Solicitor
* 4PQE +
* Previous experience in dealing with Employment matters on behalf of the respondent
* Strong academic background
* Competitive salary dependant upon experience
* Comprehensive benefits package
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018