- Job Search
- IP Disputes Solicitor - Senior Associate +
£80,000 - 115,000
IP Disputes Solicitor - Senior Associate
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic international practice seeking a 4+ IP disputes lawyer to join their team in London. This role is with a firm well known for their IP work, working with numerous ranked partners.
· This specialist team advices clients on a broad range of contentious matters relating to patent disputes.
· They are part of a larger IP team that has substantial expertise in advising on all aspects of portfolio management, monitoring and product development.
· The ideal candidate will be an experienced IP/ commercial litigation solicitor with in excess of 4 years' PQE;
· Contentious patent experience is preferred, however, the firm is flexible on the amount of experience gained (you don't need to be a specialist patent litigator).
· A keen interest in specialising in tech focused IP disputes.
· The firm offer an excellent salary
· Comprehensive benefits
· Opportunity to work in a team that are very highly regarded internationally.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018