- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor - 3+ PQE
Construction Solicitor - 3+ PQE
BCL Legal is working alongside a top 75 UK practice who seek to recruit a mid level non-contentious (3+ PQE) construction solicitor to join their highly reputable construction team in London.
The construction team undertake a broad range of complex construction & engineering, infrastructure, transport, development, regeneration, PPP/PFI, energy & waste projects nationally. The construction solicitor joining this team will undertake a broad range of non-contentious construction work which will include:
* Drafting & negotiating standard form contracts including JCT, NEC, IChemE, PPC and FIDIC.
* Working with developers, contractors, sub-contractors, public bodies and funders.
* Support in crossover projects within the commercial property, planning and corporate teams.
Construction solicitors applying for this role should be able to display:
* Between three and seven years' post-qualified experience in non-contentious construction.
* Experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
* A strong academic background and excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package, and bespoke training to support career progression and development.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018