- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor. A UK top 100 firm and leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors is seeking an experienced commercial property solicitor to join its supportive London team. Healthy work life balance and flexible days and working patterns will be considered.
* Dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters for clients across different sectors including healthcare, emergency services and housing.
* Day to day tasks would typically include negotiating commercial leases, development agreements and dealing with commercial sale and purchase transactions.
Candidate Requirements of the successful Commercial Property Solicitor:
* You be from the three year PQE level upwards with broad real estate experience.
* Ideally with experience in the healthcare sector although this is not essential and can be taught.
* You will be keen to involve yourself with business development initiatives and also happy to train and mentor junior team members.
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* Quality work in a supportive environment with a healthy work life balance and plenty of scope for progression due to the growing nature of the team.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018