- Job Search
- IP Litigation Solicitor
8th September 2020
IP Litigation Solicitor - NQ - 4 PQE
We are delighted to be working with a leading IP boutique who are seeking a contentious intellectual property solicitor from newly qualified to four years' PQE. As a IP solicitor in a team you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting array of complex work.
· This specialist team advices clients on a broad range of contentious matters that relate to the enforcement of IP rights and brand protection.
· You will be part of a large IP team that has substantial expertise in litigating on all aspects of portfolio management, monitoring and product development.
· The team offer an integrated offering to clients that also includes providing training to in-house clients.
· The ideal candidate will be an experienced IP litigation solicitor with 0 -4 PQE.
· Contentious intellectual property is preferred, however, the firm is flexible on the amount of experience gained (you don't need to be a specialist IP litigator).
· A keen interest in specialising in IP.
· Preferably with a technical/science background although this is not essential.
· The firm offer a competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits
· Opportunity to work in a team that focuses entirely on IP work.
· Excellent work environment and friendly specialist team.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018