- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 5+ PQE
An opportunity for an 5+ PQE Litigation Solicitor has arisen at a UK Top 100 law firm to join their London office.
As an 5+ Litigation Solicitor, your responsibilities will include providing a range of sound, litigation advice on:
- The merits of bringing and defending claims for: breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud;
- Procedural steps of litigation;
- ADR (including mediations and dispute resolution);
- Working with experts and counsel; and
- Dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional collective litigation
To be successful in your application for this Litigation Solicitor position, you must have experience as listed above. Additional experience of dealing with public law decision making, disputes, broader financial services regulatory and compliance interest would also be advantageous.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018